Double Your Impact by Donating Now!
Help Rainbow Camp Save Lives This Summer!
Donations will be matched dollar-for-dollar up to $50,000 raised, which covers the cost for 62 more campers. Can you help Rainbow Camp meet our goal of raising $100,000?
YOU can make a difference with Rainbow Camp!
On average, 75% of our campers require some level of financial assistance to afford to come to camp. With the full cost of one week of camp totaling $1600 CAD, every dollar counts towards providing more campers with a home away from home and a loving supportive community they can take with them throughout the rest of the year.
This summer will be our biggest summer yet, welcoming over 260 campers to our beautiful lakeshore home in Northern Ontario! We can’t do it alone, and we need the help of YOU, our amazing Rainbow Camp community, to make it happen, through one-time or monthly donations!
Your generous donation will be used for:
- Camper registration fees for low-income families and youth in foster care
- Travel coverage for campers in remote communities
- Providing balanced, nutritional meals and snacks with options for all dietary needs
- Program supplies for offering our unique Rainbow Camp programming, such as stocking our craft cabin, gear for outdoor recreation, and 2SLGBTQ+ educational material
- Renting our beautiful lakeshore home in northern Ontario for the summer
- Site maintenance to keep our home shining, above and beyond local health and safety standards
- Paying our passionate, skilled and supportive staff