- This event has passed.
April 27, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm EDT
Join us in baking STUFFED PASTA SHELLS for dinner!
Recipe and Ingredients:
- 15 jumbo pasta shells
- 1.5 cups ricotta cheese (for a lower cost version cottage cheese will also work)
- 1 cup cheese blend (any cheese works)
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- pasta sauce (any type of sauce works)
- extra cheese for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta shells until al dente. Drain, then return to pot and let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together ricotta, cheese blend, and egg, and season with salt and pepper. Stuff mixture into shells.
- Pour 2/3 of the sauce into an oven-proof skillet or baking dish, then arrange stuffed shells on top of sauce. Spoon remaining sauce over shells and sprinkle with more cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly, 18 to 20 minutes.