What Participants Said
- ROC was fantastic, it was amazing to meet new people from all over the world
- It was a great atmosphere. Everyone was so kind and open to conversation and should continue to ROC ON!
- I’ve had some extremely long and deep conversations that had literally nothing to do with camp, something I never thought would happen.
- I learned a lot of things, a lot of new experiences that I am going to use in my life moving forward. It exceeded my expectations!
- I’m glad that I did it and met people.
- I’m feeling a lot more confident about things in general thanks to ROC.
Information Night Recording
What Parents Said
- My daughter has not stopped talking about camp. She loved meeting everyone, she is bragging about all her new friends around the world, and she loved that she was able to be herself and didn’t have to fear judgement from anyone.
- ROC is an invaluable opportunity for kids like ours, growing up GNC (Gender Non-Conforming) in a rural and remote community, to connect safely with peers and to access supports
- This has been the most connection she has had since the pandemic.
- My child has come out of this with much better interaction skills.
- The gender-affirming environment was a wonderful experience and opportunity.
Participant Portals for Summer 2020
These password-protected portals have remained archived for participants to access materials post-ROC.